March 21, 2010

Terry the Perv?

I really don't know what to think about the whole Terry Richardson "scandal." A few models are coming out with some pretty obscene stories about what he made them do during photo shoots, but there are also numerous models coming out in his defence. On his blog he said:

"I just want to take a moment to say I’m really hurt by the recent and false allegations of insensitivity and misconduct. I feel fortunate to work with so many extraordinary people each and every day. I’ve always been considerate and respectful of the people I photograph and I view what I do as a real collaboration between myself and the people in front of the camera. To everyone who has embraced and supported me and my work, I am so grateful. Thank you, it means a lot."

And really, he is known for his provacative shots, so if he asks a model to do their job and pose for him ( the photographer), does that make him the bad guy? If the girls are underage, I ask "Where are their parents?"

No comments:

Post a Comment